Carbon Fiber Insole, Narrow
Carbon Fiber Insole, Narrow Fit
Carbon fiber insoles are used by professional athletes around the world. They alleviate pain and stress by reducing the range of motion of your foot. Rigid insoles are recommended by orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians for aiding in recovery from multiple injuries.
The Narrow Fit is an excellent choice for women or men with narrow feet. This design is more suitable for formal slim-fit footwear and dress shoes.
- Handmade in Europe by EstCarbon.
- This carbon fiber insert is sold as a single item, not as a pair. For both shoes, please order two units.
- The insert fits either the right or the left shoe just by flipping it over.
- They are meant to be used under your original removable insole or orthotic.
We use extremely lightweight 3K twill weave carbon fiber made in Japan. These inserts are 3-4 times lighter than steel plates and they don’t damage shoes or rust as steel plates tend to do. They are only 1.2mm thick, but still strong and durable.
Rigid support for your foot
Our inserts allow you to wear sneakers and boots after injuries or surgical procedures making your shoe more rigid. The insole immobilizes toe joints to prevent them from bending during walking or running. This allows faster recovery for athletes by providing support to the injured foot. It can be used for recovery from turf toe, chronic injuries, metatarsal stress fractures, arthritis pain and broken bones. Carbon fiber insoles also alleviate pain after long hikes by supporting the arch of your foot.
Ensure that you order the right size
Follow these steps to find the right size for you:
- Find paper and pencil.
- Place your foot on the paper and draw your foot contour.
- Measure length and width of the drawing at the widest and longest part.
- Compare your measurements with the size chart provided in product images.
- Cycle through our size options to find the perfect fit and order. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
We provide international shipping with parcel tracking in cooperation with Estonian national international logistics company Omniva. Typically, it takes 2-3 days to process each order before it leaves our factory. Shipping time is determined during order checkout.